WHY COME TO STUDY AT EL RINCÓN DEL TÁNDEM SPANISH SCHOOL OF VALENCIA WITH THE STUDENT VISA
1. It will allow you to be in Spain for a period of more than 90 days.
2. It will allow you to travel to other states that are part of the Schengen territory.
3. You can come accompanied by your relatives.
4. Being the holder of an authorization to stay for studies, you can obtain a special work permit for students, which will allow you to carry out part-time economic activities.
5. There is the possibility of modifying the situation of stay by study to the situation of RESIDENCE AND WORK ON AN OWNERSHIP OR OWN.
6. El Rincón del Tándem Spanish School will help you in every step.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO OBTAIN A STUDENT VISA IN SPAIN?
1. Having been admitted to an authorized teaching center to carry out a full-time program, and the Rincón del Tándem Spanish School is accredited by the Cervantes Institute.
- It is necessary to point out that not all educational centers are valid. In fact, if the study center is not authorized in Spain, the application could be denied.
- It is essential that it be a “full-time study program, leading to the obtaining of a degree or certificate of studies”.
2. Have sufficient financial means.
- You must show that you have an amount that represents 100% of the monthly IPREM (monthly IPREM: 564.90 euros) unless it is duly proven that the accommodation has been paid in advance for the entire duration of the stay ”.
- If the student is accompanied by certain family members, an additional amount will have to be proved “that represents 75% of the IPREM monthly, for the first relative, and 50% of the IPREM for each of the remaining people who will be part of the unit. family in Spain, unless it is duly proven that the accommodation has been paid in advance for the entire duration of the stay ”.
3. Have medical or health insurance.
- Medical insurance is of great importance, in fact, not having adequate insurance is the second reason for denial of any type of visa.
4. Have no criminal record.
- The criminal records that the immigration authorities will check will be both those of Spain and those of those countries of residence during the last five years.
- This requirement is only applicable to those who are of legal age.
- This requirement is only applicable in case the studies last longer than 6 months.
5. Obtain a medical or health certificate.
- A certificate proving the applicant's state of health, which must state that the analyzed patient does not suffer from any of the diseases that can have serious public health repercussions.
6. Present an authorization from the parents or legal guardian when the foreign student is a minor.
7. Have paid the corresponding fee.
8. Have a valid passport for the entire time of your stay.